Follower Request/Commission

Brandon007

Yes, therefore, it'll save effort by not doing it myself.

A stand-alone follower is one who needs no other mods to rely on, so you're basically contradicting yourself.

Edited by TaeRai

Yes, therefore, it'll save effort by not doing it myself.

A stand-alone follower is one who needs no other mods to rely on, so you're basically contradicting yourself.

I dont see how Im contradicting myself. I have seen stand alone followers with CBBE bodies and all sorts of knick knacks. So I know its possible to have everything stand alone, so please. Be quiet.

Edited by Brandon007

Geez, I can see why the first person dropped out...

Actually, You have no idea why they dropped out,. If you dont like the way I talk, dont comment here.

Edited by Brandon007

I've started work on it yesterday, anyway, what should i name the NPC? and which armor should i make it wear? what body weight should i use? 10, 30, 50, 100?

I've added the ears, tail, hair, body, tattoo, eyes, and i'm making the face, there are few problems i came across though,

the hair i used which looks pretty close to the pic you gave is long that it blocks the tattoo on the back, making the tattoo useless

and i'm having some problems with the ear textures

I've started work on it yesterday, anyway, what should i name the NPC? and which armor should i make it wear? what body weight should i use? 10, 30, 50, 100?

I've added the ears, tail, hair, body, tattoo, eyes, and i'm making the face, there are few problems i came across though,

the hair i used which looks pretty close to the pic you gave is long that it blocks the tattoo on the back, making the tattoo useless

and i'm having some problems with the ear textures

You can name her Suishou, as for armour, The Leather outfit (No Helmet) Might be good :P

As for the body weight, I think 50 might be ok.