Giant RAD spiders

LtHavoc1983

Well, I dont know if anyone ever requested something like this or not, so I thought I make a post about it. That one night, playing Fallout 3, I got attacked by a Giant RAD Scorpion and thought to myself "Well, we have Rad Roaches, Rad Scorpions and Rad Ants, but were are the Giant RAD Spiders?"

So, I would like to know if its even possible to create a giant RAD spider ala Tarantula or eight Legged Freaks that roam the wasteland and attack the player. I mean, would it not be cool to have some giant spider attack you out of nowhere scaring the crap out of you? I mean spiders are a common thing nowadays and we can find them everywhere so it would be just logical that in the Fallout world, they would mutate into giant size due to radiation.

So, what do you guys say to this idea?

I've been wondering why no-one's done it already myself. Seeing as Scorpion's are of the Arachnid family, I don't see why Spiders themselves wouldn't have been affected in a similar manner to some degree.

Either a new model from scratch, or (providing permission given) a conversion of this one from Oblivion:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18709

Adding it into the game might be tricky, (dismemberment for one thing) but I doubt it's impossible. Could lead to a nice quest mod or two as well if given the chance.