mods that needed

gobravo

im playing a mage.so why can i buy a dog from the army camp (in the first quest,when i became a warden)?.

secon mods that required is to take the lady of the forst in to your campany,i meen why not?her part in the story is ended when we finish the woodElf quest,i meen if you not kill her and manage to recruit the werewolf to your aid.

i see that nobody like my idea.so maybe i didn't explain it Right...

what i ment is that a mod that allowed you to buy a dog no matter what character you are playing.as for now we can have a dog only if we are a warrior or a rouge

Well as far as i know you can get the dog as a mage origin too. (maybe i am wrong, correct me if i am i didnt play as a mage jet)

You have to get a certain flower in the Korcari Wilds and bring that to the Dogmaster in the camp... that should get you the dog.

If you are allready out of Ostagar you are out of luck. (unless you want to wait for the new DLC that should make it possible to get dog later in the game)

I dont know if there is a mod to get you dog after Ostagar jet. cant remember seeing one.

[quote name='Alexspeed' date='Dec 9 2009, 04:52 PM' post='1444241'

I dont know if there is a mod to get you dog after Ostagar jet. cant remember seeing one.

well that's why im posting in the 'mod request' section...

and i have traid to get the dog trainer in osgar to sale my a dog but i couldn't make it.

well man, im a mage and i have the dog. it was really easy... talk to the dog guy next to duncan's fire. he'll say some dogs are sick. if u offer to help, ull go to the woods, need to find a flower, bring it back to him, choose whatever u want afterward (i choose reward), and after u leave ostagar ull get a cut scene battle and the dog will join u. if u dont do this, u miss the dog forever.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Console

will have console commands for u to use if u really want to, although i GUESS a mod that allows u to purchase a war hound would be an ok way to go about doing it, instead. but i found it so difficult to miss the quest, i never wud have imagined someone to have this issue.