ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

What installorder for this mods?

SchwererGustav

Ok i made a clean installation of Skyrim (3rd time this week -.-*)

The reason for that are the animaton mods i use, got them working ones then i fixed my savegame everythings fine

until i tested the "reset Havoc" button in the savetool (fool that i am...).

so here are the mods i want to install:

XP32 Skeleton

XP32 New Animations

Troublemakers Unpb-BBP

Immersive Animations

Grandmaster base

Grandmaster animations

Duel Combat realism

Duel Shealth redux

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Horsemen mounted combat

that should be everything that changes animations, can somebody pls tell me the exact installation order for thouse.

use BOSS, should help, then try to install the skeletons first and then the rest of the animations, the best is to install the heavy ones first and then the lighter animations mod, dont forget to use FNIS or the skeletons will cause CTD.

Me personally i deleted the skeletons and installed the animations without, it works just fine.

I Really recommend u to be VERY carefull with the XP32 (especially the animations) cause the can mess ur game up pretty bad (I spend 12 hours fixing these animations and in the end i left the XP32 behind)

Animations work fine without

PS: animations that are overriding each other can cause serious problems

Edited by quentinsane

now i can't even install my Bodymods + ECE without getting a ctd omg... i don't understand whats wrong, i installed Unpb-BBP body without anything else no skelleton no animation, then the XP32skeleton without animations and ECE after that ctd on loadingscreen :pinch: