Bleach Vasto lorde ichigo!!!please make him!!!

happyyarou666

please i beg you guys ive just registered a member like a month ago but already am on top of all the fallout 3 mods.

what i really want is a custom race with abilites from bleach ,namely the vasto lorde ichigo its his full release hollow form with cero ability,getsuga tenshou ,etc. you know the deal and if you could implement a reiatsu system so that when ichigo goes full hollow the reiatsu created would stun the enemies around you making them kneel to the ground thru the immense pressure and of course a custom screen effect just as you can see in the anime please and thanks for listening to my request guys thanks in advance!!!

comon anybody feel like doing something nice for a fellow modder pleeeeassse guys comon,wheres the love!!!!

Technically a modder would be someone who has at least altered a game (any game will do {1 2 [i called myself tbatba never got I was in high school and wasn't wise enough to fall though with my plans] 3}). So what game have you modded to earn the right to be called a modder?

If I sound like a jerk, sorry the stress is starting to get to me :sweat: .

i havent thats why im asking you guys to help me out creating mods ive never done but ive used all of your guys hard worked mods and i love em all but as said i realllllyyy woul apreciate yall to help out a fellow gamer please im like how awesome could a mod be wit a custom race vasto lorde ichigo how uberpowerfull would that be ,huh ,just give it a thought and then tell me that that wouldnt be just pure overkill.

• 2 weeks later...
sure it would be a bit of work as is any mod out there ,and thats why im asking a talented modder from the modding community to help me out with this request i mean as you said it would be lore breaking but imagine the ultimate power you could unleash uppon your foes that would truly make you have a fun time make it like a transformation or something not being in that form all the time just like in the anime just go and check it up on youtube if you dont understand me type in ichigo vasto lorde and youll see what i mean they even made a clip from the new psp game bleach soul carnival 2,common bleach fans unite for one awesome mod pleeeeaaasseee!!!

• 2 weeks later...