Speedtreecad.exe crash

Bridgepiece

Hello everyone! I have been working on a level in the toolset.. When I go to 'Do all local posts' the 'speedtreecad.exe' crashes.. constently :( I also get a 'no sound type set' for my vegetation which I assume is related to the speedtree crash.. Any ideas what could be causing this? Ive searched EVERYWHERE for info but none exist :( Any help is welcome and thanks in advance!!

Bridge

gah!! I cant find help anywhere with this, not even on official forums :P This issue seems to be isolated to just me, not sure why, but it sucks :( My progression with the toolset has come to a complete and abrupt halt as there is no sense in continuing if I cant add vege to my areas :P This would be fine if I were making a desert or something lol Ive tried everything I can think of, from reinstalls to setting/checking permissions within Windows.. I wonder if it is a compatibility issue? Im on Win7 and the toolset/game run fine so I assume not. Could it be the order in which I render/post to local? I currently - render L. maps. L. probes, pathfinding, then local posting..Maybe I missed a step here? Ive also went a made a new terrain level with nothing but a single grass.. setup the level as normal then posted to locals.. same result :( lets see.. I just went and checked Windows firewall, all is fine. Just went and check any DAO logs to see if there is an error message.. nothing.

Anything else I can/should check? I imagine that Speedtree corp will not offer support for this issue.. if you have ANY ideas on what can be causing this plz post up!! Thanks in advance!

Bridge

well, to me, its seems to be a Windows problem (maybe..) as the toolset itself doesnt crash but only the speedtreecad.exe crashes and the Post goes thru stating trees have been posted succesfully.. Ive tried all that I know of with Windows but nothing worked.. It seems to be not 'shading' them correctly and also the trees 'appear' in their locations just not visible :/