The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'skar frowns slightly, as if puzzled, "Why ever would you have lackies that you call stupid? I only surround myself with the best and brightest, that way I know things will be done to my liking, and well done. As for joining them in the Temple, I am curious as to what is there. Things become so boring after such a long time, and a little excitement would be very refreshing," T'skar pauses and eyes the Lady Arminda, as if sizing her up, "Now dear, why would you ever question a Lady's age? But since you have asked out-right, I will tell you that my age is not what it seems, and will extend well beyond that of most in this room. As for rumours, you do know they usually have a basis in truth, don't you?" She smiles slightly, with a twinkle in her eye.

Arminda appears a little offended. "Obviously in Kolokon you don't have ambitious fools who are more concerned with feathering their own nests. But perhaps that is down to your age and experience. I have to say I find it hard to credit that you are as old as you say you are. It is not the age itself, you understand, but you show no signs of it. Is there some secret? Just between ourselves, if you take my meaning. A little mutual help perhaps if you really are interested in the temple."

ooc> I'm trying to think, but nothings happening :) Sorry this has taken so long.

ic> T'skar looks down her nose at Arminda, "I show no signs of my age? Of course not, where would the thrill be in looking over 100 years old? A wizzened little body full of arthritis and bursitis, aches and pains all over, and who knows how much longer? That would be a thrill, wouldn't it? Of course there's a secret dear, and as for help, I believe some has arrived, has it not Kalwen?" with that T'skar turns to look at her travelling companion.

ooc> Sorry (again) for the delay

ic> "That is has, Ma'am." Declares 'Kalwen' in an austere tone as he approaches the two ladies. He is carrying something wrapped in an ornate burgundy cloth. Your beauticians have just finished another jar of ointment, Lady Taskara. It is nearly time."

Arminda is greatly interested in the exchange.

She says to the Lady Taskara "Is this what....? Would it work on me? What would it cost?"

The passes to the temple are within your grasp.

T'skar frowns slightly at Kalwen, giving him a quick wink, as she accepts the vial, and then she turns back toward the Lady Arminda, "Ah, this. I suppose, yes, yes it is. You don't suppose we could discuss this a little more privately do you? If word of this ever got out Kolokon could be besieged. You know how rumors are." She waits for the Lady to lead the way, signalling Kalwen to watch her back, as he always does.

Arminda leads the way through into a walled courtyard behind the house. There are several flunkeys waiting around the sides of the courtyard but the guests are inside, partly because it is very hot outside. Arminda looks up expectantly.

"Well?"

"I'm not sure what you know of magic, but since I have noticed other signs of it's use around Bashkher, I will assume you are not totally unaware of it's existance. This potion is produced for a specific person," T'skar reads the look of shock and suspicion on Arminda's face, "What that means to you and I is that it will not have the full effect it would have if it were made for you. The other problem is that it needs to be applied constantly, and as you may or may not understand, I will not part with my supply, for any price." T'skar pauses for effect, then continues conspiratoraly, "But it may be I could arrange for a supply to be sent to you, upon my return to Kolokon. We can discuss that further, if it's necessary." Looking at the Lady appraisingly, she continues, "This demonstration would have more impact if there were a small scratch or some other fresh blemish. Would you care to try it?" She holds the vial out to Arminda.

ooc> If Arminda takes the vial, T'skar will cast a minor suggestion on her so that she will see herself with firmer skin and a more youthful glow.

Archived