The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

It seems that Kyto's logic is sound and that this should be our awnswer if there is no further infomation available.

Leaning forward against the Grill, Baba asks the child is there anything else you can tell us about the man or your dog.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the child moves towards door four it vanishes and a blue triangle of metal appears on the ground. The grille opens and the general atmosphere lightens. You return to the circular passage and walk to the next puzzle room.

At first sight it resembles the other passage but the grille door is opaque not allowing you to see beyond. In front of it stands a skeletal warrior.

"If you would pass this door, the strongest must best me in one to one combat."

The warrior waits for one of you to take up his challenge.

OOC> The riddle is interesting in that it contains a lot of useless info. Kyto's reasoning is correct but the quickest solution is - the dog cannot be behind a door that says it is in a different room. Therefore it cannot be in room five. Therefore the statement on door four must be true. Therefore it must be behind door four. The other rooms can be ignored. The riddle becomes harder as the number of doors is increased because it is harder for the human brain to cut through the irrelevance. Go create your own with which to torment friends and family.

The child was an illusion. Whether there is a bad man remains to be established.

As you ponder the skeletal warrior he speaks again.

"You may choose between a blade and shield, a two-handed war hammer or a wooden staff. I will match the weapon you select. If you do not have one, I can provide you with one."

"If this is to be a battle of strength, Baba, I do not doubt you but perhaps I should step in? Áni seems loath to prove his worth, and I am at least versed in the art of combat. I will fight, unless Áni pipes up...."

Archived