The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You may choose between a blade and shield, a two-handed war hammer or a wooden staff. I will match the weapon you select. If you do not have one, I can provide you with one."

The Skeletal Warrior wears no armour.

Baba starts tapping his staff slowly, yet rhythmically on the floor, hoping to dispel any magic that might be used against them.

Once again the fear rises in him……………….

Here we go again………………………………

Am I going to have to stand by and watch my comrades slaughtered in front of me or will we overcome these obstacles without scathe.

The skeleton waves a hand and three pairs of wooden staves materialise. The first pair are approximately two metres in length and heavy. The second pair is about 1.5 metres in length with a metal cap at one end and equally heavy. The third pair is actually two sets of two just over a metre long each , presumably to be held one in each hand. These are light.

The skeleton takes two sticks and faces Kalmer.

Seeing Kalmer get into position it attacks. You notice that there is JUST enough time to establish the planned move before it happens.

It begins with a right hand swipe towards Kalmer's head while the left stick swings at ankle level in the other direction. (That is in towards each other.)

Archived