Open Vault Home

British89

Can i just say something.... wouldn't the landscape get in the way of the entrance. BTW I'm not sure because I'm a newbie to G.E.C.K.

No not really you can alter the landscape to your liking, As for the mountains you can just move them were you like lol "Navmeshing after unless you want NPC's thinking they can head but the rocks"

I've decided I'm going to do it, It might not be 1 of the best ideas out there but it gives me something to do at the end of the day ;)

P.S. Anyone is welcome to help out if you ever get board, Just let me know here :thanks:

• 1 month later...
Can i just say something.... wouldn't the landscape get in the way of the entrance. BTW I'm not sure because I'm a newbie to G.E.C.K.

No not really you can alter the landscape to your liking, As for the mountains you can just move them were you like lol "Navmeshing after unless you want NPC's thinking they can head but the rocks"

I've decided I'm going to do it, It might not be 1 of the best ideas out there but it gives me something to do at the end of the day ;)

P.S. Anyone is welcome to help out if you ever get board, Just let me know here :thanks:

you can use imagespace modifiers for outdoor shade / blocking sunlight etc