Misplaced Postings

Alexspeed

I see sometimes "misplaced" postings in:

The Nexus Forums > Specific Games > Dragon Age: Origins > Files > Uploaded Files

Like this one for example: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=168490

Are those misplaced by the users or does the system misplace these postings?

should i report such postings?

:biggrin: That's a discusion for the file

who would start an discussion in that subforum, it would be on page 10 in no time?

wouldnt it make more sense if they discuss that in another forum thats not that fast moving?

Well, the discussion remains linked with the file, so technically anyone who goes to that file and looks in the discussions tab would have a link to the thread... Meaning that the thread not being seen really isn't an issue for those who are already aware of the file.

who would start an discussion in that subforum, it would be on page 10 in no time?

wouldnt it make more sense if they discuss that in another forum thats not that fast moving?

Well, the discussion remains linked with the file, so technically anyone who goes to that file and looks in the discussions tab would have a link to the thread... Meaning that the thread not being seen really isn't an issue for those who are already aware of the file.

Ahhhhhh, now i saw it, thats from the "Discussion" tab on the mod-site.... okay excuse the confusion, i wasnt fully aware of the fact you could make additional topics there, now it makes sense =)