Installing nude mod in failout 3

hurty69

sup, I have been trying to install some sexxxay nude mods in my FO3 directory. I have searched all over the place all day and cannot find any previously answered solutions that fixed my problem.

Specifically, the mod I am trying to get to work is http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280

Dimon99 type 3 female body mods,

I do exactly as the instructions say and I cannot get the mod to appear in FOMM, I have a fresh clean install, I updated to FO 1.7 patch. I did not install and DLC yet. Also I did not make a save game yet.

I extracted mod, placed the textures/meshes into the Data folder, I do not get any message to overwrite, because I do not have any other mod installed. No Texture/Meshes folder.

I have updated everything, did a fresh install and am waiting for any advice I receive from my comrades on here.

My email: [email protected].

Please help,

my specs,

Windows sexp SP 3, dotnet framework 3.5

8600 GT, Dual CORE 2.5

2 gig ram, etc.

Body replacer mods are generally not .esp files that appear in FOMM. What you have is probably a .rar file which needs to be expanded in your data directory. There should be mesh and texture folders that will hold all of the files. As long as they are in the data folder and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated is active, then FO3 will use those body replacer files instead of the ones that are in the vanilla BSA files.