script help

joey2176

Hello everyone,

Hope you are not up to your eyeballs in snow like me ;)

Anyhow, I need to make an NPC ( one which I created for my mod) disappear when my

quest completes. This NPC has no script attached at the moment, just some simple dialog.

I thought it would be best to script him as everything around him is already a trig. Quest ends

with his dialog.

Begin GameMode

if xxxxqueststage >100

something like that maybe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am more of a builder than a scripter.

If I ever get this one completed, the list of credits will of course name all of you on the forums that have been answering my noob posts since I can remember.

Stay warm,

Joe

If you want your NPC to disappear when your quest reaches a certain stage, you'll want to to use the Disable function in a quest stage result script.

In order to do this, you'll first need to ensure that your NPC is a persistent reference and that it has a unique EditorRefID. Then, you can add the following line to the appropriate result script in your quest:

yourNPCEditorRefID.Disable

I hope your winter starts treating you better soon. I'm lucky enough to be enjoying a Kiwi summer at the moment, where my biggest problem is avoiding sunburn.

Cipscis