Do you ever find yourself going on a download spree?

stars2heaven

Ohhh... Well, I go to download a mod, and then I see several related to that, and then I see something in one of those that I like, and then I download those, and look up other related mods... Pretty soon I end up looking for one specific mod and downloading between 10-20 (when I have the time).

• 1 month later...
Actually, yes. I went on a spree looking for an acrobatics mod that sangel2525 used in her 1st MAO vid. I thought all those acrobatics she used was from just seph's true acrobatics, but it turns out the dodge backwards she used was not part of it. So I ended up going on a spree of various mods from hand to hand stuff to Deadly Reflexes and downloading Seph's True Acrobatics. I had all but given up, until i accidentally found Beni's "Stylish Jump". I gave it a try and it turned out to have the exact same backflip she used. She didn't list Stylish Jump in her credits on her video. All that trouble just for one backflip, what the hell is wrong with me?

I always seem to download like 20 mods at once. I just love all the spells. And your treetop city sounds nice, I personally love the Bosmer, any chance you'll be releasing it?

Yes, I do plan on releasing it. It's called "The Ring of Scale". Im about 1/3 finished. Im expecting to be close to finished near the end of summer.

I spend more time trying to find something I like then I do downloading.

For instance... armor... Alot of it is crap. I finally got tired of digging through negligee to find good female armor, which I incidently ended up hating and deleteing when I found them anyway (After hours of looking) and decided to download the Goddess Emporium super mod thing because it has everything... it won't let me complete the download... I've given up on male armor - period. (But my male Drow armor ain't half bad :biggrin: )

I check for new files almost everyday. I learned my lesson of installing more than two at a time. One time I did eight without checking and the game haywired, so I had to deactivate and just install one at a time. I love new "stuff," clutter, armor, furniture, etc. So I have nearing 150 mods, some big, most small additions.

I do get the itch when I haven't added anything new in a while...like a week. lol