Nazi Faction/ Power armor

Mechanisch

yes, I see. this is true. Hmm, I suppose I could try to make a Nazi faction and base, but it will take a really long time and a LOT of work. I don't think I've modded something as big as a whole new faction and base building yet. I mean in oblivion, I made a library with four extra rooms: a smithy, a shop, an enchanter, and a laboratory, all with new characters, but that was very small scale next to this. But I really wanna try this, it will be awesome. They can have a massive base built into the rocks, with an armory, science bay with mutant experiments, command center, barracks, medical lab with a sort of 'angel of death' feel to it, Robotics engineering, Bio-weapon testing area, etc. If you get any good ideas, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

I being to wonder about Jin-roh.. I glad to see something. Event if the Enclave has hand in it

Jin-roh, killzone, and even 40k imperial soldier under one command lets take the name from Hellsing Ultimate Millennium

New faction: Millennium Now that's a nice ring,yet suiting for game like FO3.

The Last Battalion

The Major

Coming of a new dawn

I could not pass this one

I with you both on this i would love to see this in fallout 3... To even have your own radio station, with more industrial style music...

Hm, Now I need more brutality... I had no idea I was competing with vampire nazis, that's awesome! Maybe good old nazi zombies, except they usually die when they get launched out of a zepplin :closedeyes: lol back to the drawing board.

lol leave the nazi vampires that door just take zeppelin idea over DC... hmmm interesting.... or images on the wall.. see Zeppelin would be hard to make.

rough out line of the image we have here Millennium bases to build off of...

Long forgotten Battalion, see a gap in human history to make a come back with a Major leading them Number less than 1000 strong. Making the Enclave look like sickly soft children, bring an another hell to wasteland

• 2 months later...

Where you guys really of thinking of making a giant Zeppelin or something as the base? Cause that would be crazy.

I found a mod that adds a giant Enclave Air Ship, but it's not much. I guess combined with the "More Evil Enclave" mod WWII Reskin, it would be something like that.

Enclave Air Ship

Wish I could be of more help, but I don't have that much experience. Well, and I am working on other things right now anyway.

• 2 years later...
I need help creating a new vegas Nazi faction. We have made a mod that makes: SS Armor, over 10 variations inc. power armor and tesla, a Waffen SS playerhome, connected to Yangste bunker (it is german themed), a Nazi radio station, I put patrols and soldiers all over the mojave and in important areas, and we even made a Waffen commander, to call in troops and air support. I really need help making this mod.