In-game skin color problem

pennox

Just saving as an esm won't actually make the file a proper master, you need to open the file via FOMM's plugin editor, expand it and double click on TES4, then check the box that has (Esm file) at the end, and then hit save.

I suspected something like this. I'll try that. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Have tried making an esm, and am still having this same problem. As I said before, the problem even appears when I just load Fallout3.esm, without loading any mods or anything on top of it. Is this an issue with the GECK, or with Fallout3.esm, or the bsa files? Whatever it is, it is very annoying.

Whatever it is, it also seems to manifest itself in other ways. Duplicating some forms without changing a thing can completely screw up their appearance (for the new clone that is) - e.g. duplicating some clothing results in them appearing incorrectly oriented (particularly hats).

• 10 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Just saving as an esm won't actually make the file a proper master, you need to open the file via FOMM's plugin editor, expand it and double click on TES4, then check the box that has (Esm file) at the end, and then hit save.

That will solve your skin body problems.

(bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 is for head problems).

Confirming that doing the above method has resolved the skin issue. Now skin appears black on African models.

Also remember to check "faceGen" on body in "BSShaderPPLightingProperty > Shader flags" in NifScope