Just a quick minor question :)

llf0cusll

Hey just curious.. 2 things..

1.) what will happen if i keep adding mods to my dragon age? will it eventually screw up the game? or will it just make the game take up more space? i dont wanna add too many and have it screw up my game. and also will it screw up my game if i go to downloaded content and uncheck a mod and force load the game and save it? cause sometimes i dont wanna play with a certain mod but im scared to force load..

2.) where do i go to take mods out? just incase i dont wanna use them but i still wanna save them in a separate folder incase i wanna use them again.. i believe its in the AddIns folder right? all of them? and the other ones are in the override folder..?

thank you guys so much in advance.. main focus is on the first question.

Please take a look at my guide (link in signature), it coveres alot of what you are asking.

1.) in the best case nothing besides the file increase, in the worst case you can ruin your game through conflicting or buggy mods, its really not about how much mods you install but if these mods are compatible with each other and if they cause bugs in the game. Also the answer with the force loading cant be answered generally, it all depends on the mod you want to disable.

2.) all covered in the guide.

hope that helps =)