New subcategory for danexus?

Alexspeed

Maybe a new subcategory on danexus for headmorphs from just leliana and morrigan would be appropiate,

there are so many of them that it makes finding faces for other characters or general new heads for the player character quite hard.

This is not really necessary at this time. as there are only 302 mods uploaded to the site.

We did not add any categories at TesNexus, until there were over 15,000. the we went from 14 to 43, and are still working on moving them to the new categories. And have not added any to falout3 since the games launch and it has over 10,00 at present.

So with only 325, the chances are not good. As for subcategories, this is not supported at present. That would require some serious recoding to accomplish and with only 70 files in that category, the time could be better spent elsewhere.

But that is my opinion, the final decision is Dark0nes as he has to do the dirty work.

I see, well when you say it that way then it makes sense to me not to add subcategories,

i guess the pepole will get bored of modding those faces after a while anyway and then move on to other things =)

maybe some reorganization of the categories could be made but i am still unsure on what to advise with that,

time will tell i guess you guys will have planned an overhaul of the categories some time after the initial launch anyway =)

Maybe some more tags instead... Such as a tag simply to mention that a character is being edited by that particular mod. For DA, this actually makes a bit of sense since the number of normal companions is rather finite. The tag feature in general could probably get more widely used with something like this in place.

Tags for other games might also be a decent idea while we're on the topic. A tag for a given body type, OBSE/non-OBSE, or specific ones for established "master" mods, like COBL, GTS, and similar which implement a system used for other mods might help finding related mods easier and give a bit more exposure to lesser known related mods which use the same system.

more tags would be helpfull, i agree on that, add one for every companion and all the morrigan face morphs can be selected at once for example =)

Well, it would add other compatibility, such as including all mods which affect that character, as well as face morphs, but could certainly be combined with other tags to restrict it to just face morphs, or models, or gameplay changes, ect.

Adding tags is quick and painless.....what would you suggest, I will look at what you suggest and implement those that seem appropriate.

Buddah

Adding tags is quick and painless.....what would you suggest, I will look at what you suggest and implement those that seem appropriate.

Buddah

Offhand...

-Oblivion-

COBL Required

Chargen

Poses

Game Optimization

HGEC Bodybase

TFF Bodybase

Robert Male Bodybase

Robert Female Bodybase

Bab Bodybase

-Fallout3

FOSE Required

DLC Required

Radio Station

World Retexture

Poses

Type3/5 Bodybase

Breeze Bodybase

Cute Bodybase

BABE Bodybase

Robert Male Bodybase

Exnem Female Bodybase

-DA Origins-

Skills

Chargen

Singleplayer Campaign

*don't know enough about the game, or who all the companions are, so can't help much here*

Tags can be removed later if prudent, right? Depending on how many are added, would a news post be in order to remind people to define tags for their mods?

Edited by Vagrant0

Yes, it takes only seconds to add or remove them.

Those look good Vagrant0, will get them added after dinner.

Oblivion tags added. 5:30 pm my time.

Fallout 3 tags added: 5:46

Dragon Age tags added 5:48

All done with this so far.

Please post your suggestions for new tags.

Buddah