New subcategory for danexus?

Alexspeed

Speaking of DA subcategories... Is there really a reason for having "armour", "weapons", and "weapons and armour"? I'd suggest lumping the two former in the latter.

The "alchemy, potions, poisons and ingredients" should probably be renamed "herbalism, poisons and traps" -- those are the three crafting categories in DA. Or maybe "alchemy and crafting".

Speaking of DA subcategories... Is there really a reason for having "armour", "weapons", and "weapons and armour"? I'd suggest lumping the two former in the latter.

The "alchemy, potions, poisons and ingredients" should probably be renamed "herbalism, poisons and traps" -- those are the three crafting categories in DA. Or maybe "alchemy and crafting".

In a word, YES! As more and more are released it will become evident why the categories are there, when I had to split the weapons and armor category on tesnexus, it included almost 3000 file pages....took 130 hours to move them to the new categories. The reason is we have some that have weapons, some that are just armor/armour and others that contain both.

Weapons and armor are among the most often uploaded of files, separating them now will save the file admin staff many hours of moving them later.

Call me lazy; but once burnt, lesson learnt.

alchemy and crafting...does indeed cover it better. Back in a minute.

>DONE<

Buddah

Here tags for every companion in the base game & dlc:

-DA Origins-

Alistair

Dog

Leliana

Morrigan

Oghren

Shale

Sten

Wynne

Zevran

Loghain

Added a new tag category for Companions DA Origins, and put those tags in it.

Now go tag some files.

Buddah