Beauty rating

CloudLevi

Pretty or no?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty or no?

She doesn't think she's pretty...I do... *I* wanna see who's right...

So...if you really do wanna go up to eleven, select the one star and ten star options at once... >.> I just wanted to rock out. "THESE GO TO ELEVEN" FOR THE WIN =D

EDIT: Okay...that multiple choice thing seriously did NOT work =3=

I think she is cute. Girls have this tendacy to think they are fat, ugly or God knows what else their mind might think of. :)

Who is it and why did you make this? :huh:

She's my fiancée, Mahkayla...and I posted this to prove to her that she's NOT ugly like her scumbag relatives have brainwashed her into thinking she is. And don't worry, she agrees with me on the subject of "scumbag relatives" bit...

But for the sake of argument, do I really need a reason here?! XD

She looks quite pretty in my opinion.

However, maybe the best thing you should do besides show her this topic is to keep telling her that she is a beautiful person and that you love her. Coming from a person who is close to her really should help her feel better more than the opinions of any strangers. I mean not to offend you or her, but I think that your opinion of her is really what matters and if she knows that you find her beautiful and that you truly love her should be enough consolation for anyone.

Thanks, Jao...though...every time I try she just shoves it off as being bias or lies. She claims that friends and family don't count so I enlisted strangers to give a completely objective opinion. But yes...best thing is to just keep on. She'll get it eventually.

If she's your fiancee and you've told her she looks beautiful, then why does any of our opinions matter? What's more important that your opinion? I think this poll idea is very strange, and I refuse to cast a vote. If she continues to have such severe self-confidence issues that you have to do this, then maybe she needs to see a counselor. Self-confidence issues can also be a wedge in a successful relationship; it might be a red-flag. I don't know you or anything about your relationship, but I'm speaking in a general sense.