[IDEA] Disguise-O-Tron 3000

TopHatMan

Well, in short, my idea for a mod is this: You get a device or gun that when used to kill an npc, it changes your character to that model and faction, and when turned off, changes you back to your previous player model. So, say for example, I kill a raider with the disguise-o-tron 3000, my character becomes that raider and is associated with raiders. However, the cons for this is that, for example I became said raider and walk into megaton, I would be seen as a raider and shot at.

I know there are mods that let you do things like this, but I think one well-done mod that does it all (and possibly others, like super mutants and feral ghouls) would be excellent.

Unfortunetly conventional modding skills are not enough for such an undertaking, FOSE would be your best bet; however with that said you would need one hell of a script, I can already think of loads of variables you will need for this and if you want it to work for all factions and npcs, it would be anything but perfect, riddled with bugs.

I'm not prepared to write (and lose my temper) over such a large script, sorry.

Chance of getting this done:

(Without Scripting issues to worry about) 4/10

(With scripting issues) 2/10

Sounds like the "Spytron3000" from Team fortress 2

but a disguise kit like that would be kinda cool :3

I really love this idea but it would need 1 hell of a team to make it happen, And it wouldn't become reality any time soon as it would take for ever to get it complete without bugs, Yes all mods have small bugs that get squashed over time but this project your talking about would have intensively big bugs "Script Wise"