Please help :/

kingsnake12

Hi ive been looking to get the tool set for DA:O for some time now but the only places i can find it are either i have to register my game which because its my friends copy he wont let me lol xD but ill be getting it soon.

Theres another way i fount to get it but which is on:

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/dragon-ag...rigins-toolset/

But when ive downloaded it and tried to install i comes up with an error basically saying that its a bad copy and it doesn't work find another copy, plus ive downloaded it about 3-4 times and it keeps on saying the same thing and ive tried to run it as admin and even tried to run it in xp compatibility which that didn't work either.

i was wondering if that i was because im using Windows Vista or because is a crap copy?

PS... Every time i try and update DA:O it fails lol, It updates fine but when i try and play the game it comes up with an error i don't know what it means but its looks the same as when u put the game application in a different folder and it doesn't work, Its that type of error if u know what i mean. smile.gif

Thank you for taking your time to read and i hope that some kind soul will help me =D