Toolset - Qunari have NO HAIR?

Riastarthe

Hi,

I was designing a face morph for Qunari, and when I went to click on the HAIR section, all I got was the blda_0 file, and in the dropdown for extras all there was were three versions of Sten's hair (total of 5 choices, 2 of which is spray painted on stubble). Am I right in saying that there is no way to add hair to Qunari like you can for humans? Is there a work-around? Thanks for any help anyone may have to offer.

Thats strange, i would have thought that all hair is usable by any race, but then i know nothing about modding sadly =)

Maybe you could get other hair models to your head if you import them somehow from other models?

Thats just a blind guess tough.

sorry if thats not really helpfull =)

Thats strange, i would have thought that all hair is usable by any race, but then i know nothing about modding sadly =)

Maybe you could get other hair models to your head if you import them somehow from other models?

Thats just a blind guess tough.

sorry if thats not really helpfull =)

Something is better than nothing. :confused:

I believe it has to do with the skeleton. Each race has a different skeleton, and if the hair is in anyway connected to the skeleton (you better hope it is otherwise it wont move with the head) it will only work correctly for that skeleton. Since qunari isn't a playable race, they only made hair for sten, and thus no other styles :(

That so sucks. I guess now I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow get some human male hair meshes, alter the size, and figure out how to raise them to the correct height elevation to fit where the qunari's head is.

Either that, or find a way to increase the size of the human model - much like you could with NWN2 - increase the height/depth/width of the character until you achieved the results you were after.