Question about John henry.

Honeybiscuit

I havent played any of the addons yet but is Joh henry The President in any of the add on and if so which ones?

There may be a Misunderstanding; at the end of the Game you meet President Eden. The big fat Computer that wants you to get the FEV Vial to slip in the Purifier to kill anything mutated is John Henry Eden. There is no Humanoid NPC with the name "John Henry Eden" because the self proclaimed President of the U.S. is an artificial Intelligence. He doesn't come back in Broken Steel, which is the only DLC which can only play out after the Events that lead to the end of the normal Game.

I'll report my Post here so that a Moderator can move it to the "Spoilers" Section.

I havent played any of the addons yet but is Joh henry The President in any of the add on and if so which ones?

There may be a Misunderstanding; at the end of the Game you meet President Eden. The big fat Computer that wants you to get the FEV Vial to slip in the Purifier to kill anything mutated is John Henry Eden. There is no Humanoid NPC with the name "John Henry Eden" because the self proclaimed President of the U.S. is an artificial Intelligence. He doesn't come back in Broken Steel, which is the only DLC which can only play out after the Events that lead to the end of the normal Game.

I'll report my Post here so that a Moderator can move it to the "Spoilers" Section.

Sorry about putting it in the wrong area I thought i would b a discussion. Yea I remember the computer. I just was wondering if there was any other area where he came back up? Cause Im making a mod that deals with this Edens, but I have played any of the addons yet.

I've never revisited Raven Rock after the main quest. At the beginning of Broken Steel, however, Elder Lyons says something to the effect that the base was destroyed by The Brotherhood and Liberty Prime.

If you didn't convince President Eden Bot to destroy himself and the Base along with it.