I can't always see all the post's text

theuseless

It seems that for some reason, I can't always see all the text posted in a topic. I find that I have to cut and paste to a simple txt doc. Is this something that I need to set in my Firefox settings? I just upgraded and the bastitches didn't save my preferences (wish they'd give me an ini file lol).

It is somewhat annoying and having to copy/paste, but worth it for some of the posts in here. Also, its not that way all the time. It seems to be somewhat random (I haven't discerned the pattern yet at least).

let me guess, can't get to the right side of the screen?

What is your display resolution? Normal for most forums is 1024x768.

Usual causes, someone held a key down to make a point or separate sections of his post....if this is done the normal word warp is defeated as the forum thinks is is all one word.

Second if many images on a forum page......the forum display will not self adjust until the page is completely loaded.

Third. someone is using an oversized signature image. The rules are quite specific for the maximum size: Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1721

Since you are using firefox, click on "View" move your pointer down to zoom and zoom out until you can get to the report button and report the post a member of the staff will handle the report and take corrective action as necessary.

Buddah