New Race - Metamorphosis Style - NOT WORK :(

Fiuzo

Hi all peaple :biggrin:

I want create a new race called metamorphosis, remember a mutant style (if similar at Mystica in X-Man)

Base Race - Imperial (or wherever you want)

and i add a spell if disequip all armor item and equip a new armor skin with a new skin race (similar WereWolf Spell Style...)

The spell and added armor enchanted work... but i have a problem with visual and with nifskope :(

When i equip the armor the body are trasparent :blink:

For Details:

I have used ArenaLightArmor, and i have modified with body Driad, whit body DemonRace, whit body NecKarla for testing and all view trasparent... i sostitute ArenaLightArmor deleting all detail armor and editing texture body with replace footfemale.dds with the characterbody race... (example: c:\programmi\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\textures\characters\dryad\female\footfemale.dds)

I'm a not modder... it's for experiments but i want change body character when i want and i simply created armor-character-summonable (similar werewolf but with driad-demon-argonian-kajit-ecc ecc... sembiance, and i enchant armor with different power adapted for race, for example argonian armor have a good power in water, and demon armor have immunity to fire..)

If are a expert modder for help me or create her this mod.. very thanks :thumbsup:

P.S. sorry for my bad english :whistling:

EDIT: this is image armor

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3659/nifskopedriadarmor.jpg

Ummm, If i use a original armor (example arenaarmor) but dont change texture body, work correctly!

The error are in .nif i think... to day experiments :biggrin:

are interessing? it's a possiblity to change race or change look!

Now i create for personal use, or with standard race (argonian-kajit) for pubblic, then i have the modder permission it's possible for pubblic with other race :)

no one can help me?

i suppose the problem are a .nif

it's dont interessing change character/skin?!?

i suppose are a good idea :confused:

Explain to me as simply but in as much detail as you can, what exactly you're having trouble doing.

No one can offer suggestions if we don't understand the problem.

Hi, i want create a new race called Metamorph, with spell for change skin character

Example: I'm a Helf, when i cast the spell (based on bound armor) i change my aspect with a Argonian or Kajith or Dryad ecc.

Pratically create a Armor with character skin for change my aspect when i want.

Ex:

Spell Name - Song of Argonian: this spell summon armor/skin Argonian Race and it's enchanted with ability argonian

Spell Name - Song of Dryad: this spell summon armor/skin Dryad Race and it's enchanted with ability dryad

BUT... if i create with nifskope the armor (image posted) but in game when i cast not work, my body are trasparent..

How do i create armor with character texture?? Standard are footfemale.dds i want replace this with skin related race, but if change source the body are trasparent

You know X-MAN ? My idea is create a race similar Mistyca or Shapeshifting

Shifting race: All standard game + (if i have permission at modder) Demon-Dremora-Dryad-Nec etc...

I am not expert modder, thanks for help or for create this mod :thumbsup:

P.S. sorry for my bad english... :confused: