Fall of a god, rise of me

RadioActiveStreetBum

I, Demitry Yorkenheimer, herebye renounce being the forums guy for my team after a stupid team member got my account banned,

ALL MY MODS WERE ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!!!

I am now announcing my independence from now on, this account is all me.

HOLYCRAPOFGOD IS DEAD!! ALL PRAISE RADIOACTIVESTREETBUM!!!!

(You can now commence bowing)

Ps. Otherside, the war, continues...

(soory if this is kind of out of place, but It seemed like an apropriate place to make my grand re-enterence)

I believe the staff wanted you to contact them, to un-ban your account once it was established that the account was again under your control. You should do that immediately, as is, you are in violation of site rules by having two accounts and/or creating a new account to dodge a ban, which can result in both accounts plus your IP being banned as well.

And on a side note, the Monster bows to no one, but welcome back.

I sent my message, and if they decide to unban me, I will be very very happy, probably sighn this account over to another team mate or something, (Not Amber, she's the one who got me banned with her illegal Propaganda.

(DO YOU KNOW HOW I FOUND ABOUT IT? I TRIED TO SIGHN IN AND IT SAID "YOU ARE BANNED!!!" I MEAN, WHO PROMOTES ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS ON A NEXUS SITE? HONESTLY!!!

Yes, so if I get my account back, I will give this account to Collin.

Not to mention this account is mine, the other one sort of belongs to the team (Minus Amber) so we can upoad our projects to the public.