Looking for Some Mods, Can't find..

Voivre

Is there a MOD for British DPM, Or Rhodesian DPM uniforms? Or Body Armour like the Osprey, Or IBA, Or OTV? Perhaps even a tactical vest, Like on Stargate? I am also looking for an M4 like the one that was in I am Legend. Also, Is there a vehicle driving Mod? I am new to the game, And I would like to see some of this stuff.

Thanks.. :)

What you can do

for the m4, go to the FO3nexus site, on the search section, type m4 and where says category select weapons, that should give you 2 pages of results.

again on the search type drive, and choose yur poison.

Once again go to the (noe helpfull) search, and type tactical vest.

This might sound like a joke, but hey, I really don't know what you will like so, i give you pointers

(and I dont know if you can link a search results page, since in the URL just says search.php at the end...)

Hope that helps, and and good mod-hunt!!!

Best Regards

I search for Tactical Vest, And it only brings up things with just the word Tactical, Which is very broad. I saw a setup I really liked, Just would want the uniform a bit different in this video.. (Note, The setup the woman in the hideout is wearing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8o9XXR_VEA

Oki, But I would prefer the ACOG. Don't forget thr Surefire tactical light, As well as the rifle must be equipped with an RIS. :) I know I'm a picky n00b here, But I hope to borrow now, And contribute when I can to this game.. (BTW, I just lost the game thinking about the game when I typed game.. I LOSE! sorry..lol)

Ok then you need to go to Youtube and look at the video tutorials on how to customize a weapon and put it in the game.

You'll probably want to start with the M4 SIR mod then add the components you want. There are a few weapon mods with ACOG's that you can use. PM me and I'll point you in the right direction.