modder for hire

groovymagic

im sure most people in the nexus forums would be happy to do this for free.

Sounds like a sting operation to me,lol. Who would even consider geting paid in this area?

What do you want?

eh?

Which is beside the point I mean

there's only about 10,000 vaults that are already made.

But sure, If you want to put a price on it...

I'll make one for $300

mind you the $300 is just to cover the pain of having to listen to you.

I'm just curious, but how many people have you actually seen make a mod from requests on this website? Because I have been around here for way too long, and I have only seen a very small handful of requests that ever get responded to, and even less that actually ever get made.

The thing is, "most people in the nexus forums" don't mod at all, and the ones that do, do so to make their own ideas come to life as opposed to the ideas of some random person they know off the internet.

But either way, you can't make money off something that was made by Bethesda. You can buy 3D models and textures made from scratch on the internet which is perfectly legal, but I don't think the Nexus admins would want you doing that on this site though. So either way your pretty much out of luck.

Might as well just learn to make it yourself, it is actually quite easy.

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Main_Page

Haha $300, thats laughable. Loosen up tony! Mister dooms and glooms over there, a lot of mods get made from requests, artists sometimes need inspiration after all. I've got a big project I'm going to be working on, [which was a request on the forum! :P] so I'll probably be bogged down with that, but go ahead and humor me with what you're looking for in your vault and I'll see what I can do. I've always wanted to make a vault, really. I mean, truth be told, it won't be nearly as extravagant as the underground hideout mod, but it will probably be a little better than the pathetic vanilla houses. So lay your idea down and I'll try and show the pessimists how mods get made. And of course it's free, thats how the mod community works man, if you payed someone, everyone would start expecting payment, and nothing would get done. Money is the root of all evil here. That and people with no faith, no offense to you guys. :thumbsup:

What do you want?

eh?

Which is beside the point I mean

there's only about 10,000 vaults that are already made.

But sure, If you want to put a price on it...

I'll make one for $300

mind you the $300 is just to cover the pain of having to listen to you.[/size]

Didn't think I need to Quote the Size 5 text. Once was enough.

One of things I can't stand is can't stand is people that think they can have there way just by throwing out money :verymad: .

Modding supose to be fun, getting payed to make mods turn it from fun free time to stressful job. :down: .

(Normaly I can keep my temper in check but this is the straw that breaks the camels back :dry: )

(now that I'm calmed down :P )

a_life and Tony have give you two very good options.

Option 1

So post more datails about the Vault and chill out and wait if you choose this option.

Option 2 (recomended)

Might as well just learn to make it yourself, it is actually quite easy.

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Main_Page

If you don't want to disclose information the public.

Who knows it might be intersting enough to a team of modders working on it. ;)

I'm just curious, but how many people have you actually seen make a mod from requests on this website? Because I have been around here for way too long, and I have only seen a very small handful of requests that ever get responded to, and even less that actually ever get made.

The thing is, "most people in the nexus forums" don't mod at all, and the ones that do, do so to make their own ideas come to life as opposed to the ideas of some random person they know off the internet.

Reasonable and interesting requests stand a decent change of being fulfilled; Wearable Holotags is a good example. I think the problem is that most modders would rather apply themselves to something besides Nazi armor or pantyhose.