rbrophy2

Fable 3  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Looking forward

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Really
    • Never Played Fable

Never played fable, and Vagrant's post of how your character morphs unrealistically as you change disposition is a major turn-off for me ever buying this sort of game. I like my characters with fixed appearances, nothing else.

Like jaosals42 said, I like fixed appearances. It was cool how your actions affected how other people reacted to you, and how you can change your heroic name. How u complete quests certain ways it will affect the world, that stuff was cool. just keep all the affects to the World and story, leave my character out of it lol.

I hope in Fable 3, you have to go through certain trials be it good or bad, to change your appearance like that. Like that evil cult you join, maybe do something seriously messed up and you get some type of demon in you, so the more bad you do it changes you. Or if you do some good deeds for them temple people, an angel embraces you and makes you more angelic. That would be perfect IMO.

do you think that fable 2 was a let down?

personaly... i do...

all the things they tried to fix... they killed... all the things that were good in ther first game... they tried to make better,and they made them worse, for starters... ALL magic is to powerful... and there all the same... force push... doesn't push... what the hell... that makes sense... lighting, fire, and force push... are all damage spells...

the summoning spell isn't strong enough... the things you summon don't do nearly enough damage...

and you have unlimited ammount of mana... wtf... to win the game all you have to do is sit there and keep on hitting B!

fable 1 was GREAT fable 2 NOT so also multplayer was so crap the way the camera angles got messed us all the time i got so tired of it i only played about half the game and now it sits there in the corner of the room getting dusty..........

Like jaosals42 said, I like fixed appearances. It was cool how your actions affected how other people reacted to you, and how you can change your heroic name. How u complete quests certain ways it will affect the world, that stuff was cool. just keep all the affects to the World and story, leave my character out of it lol.

I hope in Fable 3, you have to go through certain trials be it good or bad, to change your appearance like that. Like that evil cult you join, maybe do something seriously messed up and you get some type of demon in you, so the more bad you do it changes you. Or if you do some good deeds for them temple people, an angel embraces you and makes you more angelic. That would be perfect IMO.

Nope Sorry my informers tell me that there will be morphing (I liked it)

Come to fableworld to further contenue the discussion of fable 3 in depth (please join)

also multplayer was so crap the way the camera angles got messed us all the time i got so tired of it i only played about half the game and now it sits there in the corner of the room getting dusty..........

Multiplayer was a biig let down for me :( If they were gonna put it in the game they should have put more time into it. that whole Henchman thing was lame :wallbash: would have been so bad ass to fight alongside actual heroes than some dude that looks either good neutral or bad :wallbash:

Why you said : ?
If you havent played fable dont enter
But you gave a choice in the poll : "Never Played Fable".
. . . As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am offended by your action :down: :P . . . (just kidding)

And I just realized that in your poll you have two choices that means the same ("No" and "Not Really")
. . . As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am offended by your action :down: :P . . . (just kidding)

Reading what Vagrant said about character morphing, even if I have the money and the X360, I wont buy it.