Need Some Clarification on the CM Basic MOD.

SaijaRii

I've read all three "ReadMe's" that came with the mod, but I still can't for the life of me figure out how to "summon," the instructions are very vague... The only thing I can get to work is Mark, and the thing that makes us all go back to that Marked spot (Recall?). Anyways, thanks for any help...

And is there a way to get them to do what they do but stay in a given area? Want my ogres etc. to stay at my lair but "guard" it. And is there a way to see what spells and stuff they have?

Also... what does each combat stance mean? I am just sort of guessing atm.

And once again, thanks in advance.

ALSO: Can someone direct me to a guide on how to do mods period? Some of them are messing up, and I know its because I didn't understand a certain part or whatever on other mods.

Anyways, after more testing and comparing what happens to what it says in the readme I am 99% sure that the problem is that I just havn't installed it correctly. I am new to mods, and as far as I can tell I did it right (But know I didn't). So can anyone refer me to a guide on how to install mods in general, or how this works? I think if I can understand whats happening besides just doing what I think it means in the readme should allow me to better understand the readme's themselves, and hopefully be able to fix my own problems rather then coming here and asking questions that I am sure many have answered a million times.

P.S. Is there a clean version of Roberts bodies? I downloaded it but deleted the nude stuff, but it seems it needs to be in there to apply the underwear mod over so I just deleted all of it all together, but now other people's custom characters look very messed up...

Witch CM are you using? if it's toasty's do you have OBSE installed correctly?I use Toasty's CM mod and it works great,its a bit tricky to install tho,took me a few trys.But I havn't had any problems with it yet,you can trade with any NPC or get any NPC to follow/stay where you want them to,if their disposition is high enough. Great Mod I love it Props to Toasty!

Good to see another newb im also basicly a newb modder,if your still looking for a beginners tutorial search google for (oblivion beginners mod) thers a great beginners tutorial on wikki.It's very long tho but i would highly recommend it,it starts you out nice and slow teaching you basicly everything from the ground up,I have followed that tutorial from begining to end,2 days ago I couldn't make a rock in oblivion LOL now I cam throw a house together in minutes inside and out...

Witch CM are you using? if it's toasty's do you have OBSE installed correctly?I use Toasty's CM mod and it works great,its a bit tricky to install tho,took me a few trys.But I havn't had any problems with it yet,you can trade with any NPC or get any NPC to follow/stay where you want them to,if their disposition is high enough. Great Mod I love it Props to Toasty!

Good to see another newb im also basicly a newb modder,if your still looking for a beginners tutorial search google for (oblivion beginners mod) thers a great beginners tutorial on wikki.It's very long tho but i would highly recommend it,it starts you out nice and slow teaching you basicly everything from the ground up,I have followed that tutorial from begining to end,2 days ago I couldn't make a rock in oblivion LOL now I cam throw a house together in minutes inside and out...

Its cutthroats and thanks for the information will look that at that tomorow (its midnight)