Misfits

overload1977

have you seen this Show its on E4 in the uk only i think so farr, its a bit like heroes but funny , Nathan is my fav char :) go watch it now links at the bottem of the page....

Misfits follows five outsiders on community service who get struck by a flash storm and lumbered with special powers.

Hard as nails Kelly (Lauren Socha) can suddenly hear people’s thoughts, shamed sporting hero Curtis (Nathan Stewart Jarrett) discovers he has the ability to turn back time when he regrets something, and party girl Alisha (Antonia Thomas) can send people into a sexual frenzy when they touch her skin. Even painfully shy Simon (Iwan Rheon) can make himself invisible when he feels he’s being ignored, which makes it all the more hard to swallow for smart aleck Nathan (Robert Sheehan), who seems to have been unaffected, much to his dismay.

Unlike their more conventional counterparts, our misfits don’t swap their ankle tags and mobile phones for capes and tights. Instead, they discover what a pain in the arse life can be when you’re stuck with a super power you didn’t want.

http://www.e4.com/misfits/

i think you can watch it on E4 player for free if you live in the uk, oh btw its on thurdays 10pm and yes you just missed it ^_^

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/misfits/4od one of the places you can watch it :)

i can`t believe hardly none has looked at this................. this show is awesome its a must see and you can watch it for free..... oh well i tryed..... :rolleyes:

LOVE this show! I've watched all the episodes and so far, my fav character is Simon, cause Im a bit like him (minus the perviness, setting peoples houses on fire and no friends).

I didn't like the ending of the last episode. You know,

when Nathan wakes up in the coffin to find he does have a power, the power of invincibility.

Oh, and me and my friends have come up with a way of Nathan coming back!

Kelly visits his grave, and Nathan uses his mind to communicate with Kelly. Then Kelly and Simon and Curtis etc, dig him up and rescue him!

nice find Vagrant , i just think this show is so funny just like how the london is right now :)

Nathan is my fav char i just love the way he take the piss out of everone , but he a good guy really :thumbsup: