Generating land/water LOD Help

shadowdef

I need a little help fixing my land LOD I tired following a guide on youtube for generating land/water LOD unfortunately it's rather outdated and I'm no longer sure it's accurate.

Anyway I'm using Oscape to try and generate my land/water LOD but I cant see my landscape LOD at all. Iv tried deleting and reinstalling the file's Oscape installed but to no avail.

I'm getting close to finishing the island and it would really suck to have put in all that time and effort and be unable to get the landscape LOD to work.

Here's a picture: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258532117

Your worldspace dimension isn't 32x32. Thats why the land is refusing to generate properly.
Your worldspace needs to be a square or rectangle that has a dimension which is a multiple 8 (i believe) in order for Oscape to generate land LOD.

Really, so what your saying is that the CK does not generate world cells in a consistent even numerical value? Does that mean I have to use some third party software to even out my world space? What do I need to fix this?

Yep. CK will not generate for you an even dimension , every time you move to the 'edge' cells CK will generate more for you.

To draw out an even square go to the regions tab and create new large region around the landmass.

Check this link: http://www.morrowind-oblivion.com/oblivion/oblivion_scenery_tutorial.php

(even though its for morrowind skyrim is pretty much the same. Just ignore the random generating parts and look at step 4-5)