MOD CRASH OF DEATH

RadioActiveStreetBum

Has anyone experienced this:

1) you do stuff

2) You go to activate a new mod

3) all your mods turn into Ìnvalid files and you have to redownload all the ESP`S

How do you fix it? I often back up my ESP's, but I had just downloaded shivering Isles and now it won't play!!! Nore will about 23/107 mods!!!

Prevention tips please

Ps. I do have VISTA, The modder's nightmare!

Any fast easy solutions, will be greatly appreciated

Has anyone experienced this

Not me.

However I do have some tips.

1. Keep the files you download, don't delete the archive files.

2. Keep a list of the urls of the mods you downloaded so you don't have to search for them again to check for updates / information.

3. Install as .omod, even if you need to create the .omod version in the first place.

3a. When you do create an .omod version export the omod conversion data so you never have to create it again.

4. Keep a clean copy of Data from after you installed the official patches but before you installed any mods.

Thank you for your suggetion, I know how to fix the problem, It is a pain in my @$$

I already do alot of this stuff after the first time it happened, (Caught me totally off guard)

This is the second time, anyway, thank you for your tip, I just need something to help makesure this Never Happens again,

Also, some of my Uncorrupted spares went invalid as well, I do not much like that, Any miracule cures? please?