Shivering Isles Death

RadioActiveStreetBum

I need a shivering isles esp.

All my esp's clapsed, Including shivering isles, explained bellow.

(http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=170027)

Basically, I just need the esp. Nothing else! I already bought and payed for mine, and because I have lost the disk, and I really do not want to have to buy another disk, when all I need is the esp, I was wondering,

Could someone just e-mail me a clean esp?

I'm sure there isn't anything illegal about that right? afterall, I already payed for it.

Being that I can't continue my game without it, and I can't afford to buy it again, could someone just e-mail me one?

I repeat, I DO NOT need any of the actual content, just the piece that holds it all togeather.

Please, I am begging you.

I doubt that's legal, so unless you have a backup you will probably have to re-download it if it can't be fixed.

From the other thread:

Also, some of my Uncorrupted spares went invalid as well, I do not much like that, Any miracule cures? please?

I think re-installing the game/INI might solve this, but I'm not sure about it. I had a similar problem with a mod of mine, and although the .esp wasn't corrupted at all the game would simply refuse to recognize it as a valid Oblivion file. A re-install (also deleted the INI) fixed it.

The Shivering Isles esp is one of those files that is illegal to share. Losing the disk is not considered a legitimate reason for piracy.

The disks are available second hand for much less than the original cost, and I have seen new SI disks on sale for about US$10. Don't be so cheap, buy the game.

Bben46, Moderator