Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well so far im only showing the testing cell using vanilla oblivion items so no glowieg stuff or anything like that, but this is suposed to resenble the place where the thanator almost got him and he jumped into waterfall"

Yes, really this place) If u add some tropical things, i'll be this at all)

alright since well i cant edit MY FIRST POST ... IPS or w/e database errors my ass here is the FIRST PAGE but on the 24 th page

THIS IS THE FIRST REQUEST AND SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE

MAIN GOAL IS TO GET ANYONE THAT WANTS/AND HELP A PANDORA WORLD MOD OR ANYTHING NA"VI TO WORK ON ONE MOD AND NOT 100 DIFFERENT NA'VI AND Pandora MODS/PROJECTS DOING THE SAME THING

in the first topic rayne was talking about 100 avatar/pandora mods since a whole bunch of people try making the same mods usualy when a movie comes out

Are Forum

Current Progress

Lots of Testing/Brainstorming

Test cell has been made

*Floating mountains with waterfalls check*

weapon pictures check

We need Meshes Texture Artists and voice actors

The Team

Lead

Rayne72

Assistant lead

felldoom

robertkor

Other(Mesh/texture/scripter/writer/voice actor)

kalub_fowler (t/w/)

ATIS (va)

duke robear (va)

Zappotec (va) and cs help

(updated jan 20 2010)

I'm going to need some better pictures to make the avatar weapons that's if you even want good quality weapons otherwise the textures will look pixelated so if you could choose a couple of well melee weapons and a few ranged weapons then i'll see what i can do

Ah yes, and i need to mention could you try and find me these few things...

1. Better picture of the weapons because the bigger they are and the more pixel use-age means better textures so in other word my modelling skills will give this mod some freakin awesome sauce :thumbsup:

2. a better picture of the tree (This will be the first tree model I've made but it wont even be that hard at all :)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/jamescameronsavatar/images/thumb/1/12/Utral_Aymokriy%C3%83%C2%A4.jpg/800px-Utral_Aymokriy%C3%83%C2%A4.jpg

is the only other tree i could find

ill see if rayne gan get pics of weapons in game

http://img.game.co.uk/images/wk44/AvatarWeaponsCollector.jpg

NOTE swordsfrom Top to bottom are Weakest to Strongest attack power ( attack reach and area of attack)

guns are bottom to top

the blunt weapons in middle are right week left stronge

anything better then that is impssoable inless somone has Avatar the game for PC i dont only PS3

However if i keep playing i may be able to get a shot of the Tree of souls ..no idea when but use your Imagination am not trying to get 100% Accrutate stuff like weapons from the game

So the picture gives u the colour aand shape ... go with what looks cool with you

( u hardly see the weapons in the movie anyway*

and we got plenty of time so yeah :)

ill see what i can come up with for pictures