Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

awesome!)

where i can download your race to test it? :)

(sorry, maybe, bad english)

I'm considering to upload it later this day, some minor stuff that needs doing.

I played for an hour or so in the arena and won everything. Both the arena garnments and the armor of valor looks really good with the Na'vi. Also using a Elven bow.

Just one thing that is a more or less medium issue. The height! :P They're just so damn tall. And i make dem shorter, it doesen't feel right

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/268/navi2.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if they had their tree house in the middle of the west weald forest, kind of like a miniature city but bigger than a fort; and if you weren't a Na'vi they'd get hostile of you if you approached it. Their initial skills should be prone to marksman, sneak, acrobat, athletics, and mysticism. They could have a constant "woodsland grace" (from the Divine Crusader Boots from KoN) as a constant power. It would be cool also if we got their body to have blue glowing freckles down their body; but it beats me how any of this is done (I know that The Lost Spires mod has glowing stuff in it). I've never modded b4, but here are some ideas. Thanks for doing this guys! This can be one of greatest additions to the game.

It would be cool also if we got their body to have blue glowing freckles down their body; but it beats me how any of this is done (I know that The Lost Spires mod has glowing stuff in it).

I got a theory on how to do it, perhaps one of the things i will be messing around with tonight, but i fear my experience with the TES is rather small (now 48 hours)

The vampire effect: You know when you haven't drinking blood for some time and your skin starts turning white. I would almost bet one could do something with this as it also got variables when coming to darkness and light.

Umm

look here

Link to besthsda forums wip of his race

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.ph...owtopic=1068655

We already have RGMAGE make the race with custom head mesh glowoing skink 3 finger hands and the work

@rausheim

Sorry to burst ur bubble but .. thats what we plan to use (nit like it matters)

Goood work on ur texture of ur Na'vi thuogh

Dude that is this mod they just decided to do the race separate

yes when that race gets out thats what we will be using and or Editing in the future Custom stuff different textures etc etc with RG's word thuogh

we do the world and everything na'vi .....then we find a na'vi race RGmage's and start making everything as almost close to movie as possible