Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

Is it going to be for vanilla bodies? Because if not screw this race mod i'm not going to download it and anyone who helped with it can burn in a fire pit from hell. philC.

So vanilla bodies or what?

Also i am sorry but i would hate this mod and would like to burn it if it will not be for vanilla bodies.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it going to be for vanilla bodies? Because if not screw this race mod i'm not going to download it and anyone who helped with it can burn in a fire pit from hell. philC.

Also i am sorry but i would hate this mod and would like to burn it if it will not be for vanilla bodies.

Why say stuff like that it may just be a joke but it's a one way ticket to getting banned

Oh and blake i know your only trying to help but just keep a focus on the mods You like :D

bad move buddy,

that was compleatly unessisary

if you were helping us with the mod then possibly your voice would be heard but your too busy ranting at how you dont use body replacers

the concern of one person means little right now since for the past 3 weeks we have been working as hard as the Construction set will allow without crashing

the unstability of the CS has lost me over 22 hours of work over the course of this mod

yet has anyone mentioned it? no we are providing teasers and waiting for the help of whoever wants to help

THIS IS A MASSIVE PROJECT and the way you are acting is not very good for the confidence of both this team and rgmage

We are making this mod for all the people who loved the movie avatar, and instead we get flamers who troll because someone said the race mod he is working on (seperate) wont be vanilla texture

TOO BAD. deal with it and get on with your life

and

@phil one more thing, your opinion means nothing anymore

----------------------------------

@l33 hows it going dude?

Good Good :) looks like phil got banned actually I'm pretty glad he makes thousands of stupid requests that everyone hates, then suddenly he comes onto other peoples requests that are actually making progress and have a decent team then says that it's crap because your not doing it his way. so good rid dense

Well, he was apparently cheesemcbutter, the fellow who got banned over that idiotic 'Wackamon' request.

I agree, I don't mind people making requests, and some of his weren't too terrible, but he was even

starting to get on my nerves with his ridiculous attitude and 'really needs to learn when to shut up' posts.

But, on topic:

I think that RGMage is correct. The most important thing, robertkor, is getting the world as you want it.

Lots of people are making Na'vi race mods it seems. This gives you free reign to focus wholly on the world,

and make it really spectacular. That's the strength of this community, that we all contribute in our own ways.

Good luck with your mod.

Yeah, plain and simply i like to be able to enter the nexus forums requests page via my bookmark and be able to just get to the mods i like and i'm interested in without having to wander through pages because of people spamming making failed requests over and over. :D but Hammonds sorted it

@zprospero thank you for the support. it's good to see people apreciate the hard work ^_^

@L33

yeah all he did was spam people for stuff he wanted, i bet he didnt even try to learn how to do it himself