Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

Guys i think you know that i am from poland so please don't think stupid about my post:

It's one week from the smolensk catastrophe so according to tommorow burial ceremony of my president i ask you to honor them with me with a one day of silence on the topic (so long cause it's a forum) plz don't think it's stupid just do it for the dead ones in the catastrophe. Thank you already.

thats what made him mad since we didnt do it laselar

User has been given strikes for his behavior. Let the issue rest here.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh i see, i had no clue what he was talking about till it was cleared up.

Xau if im not on ask rayne for his omod of the HGEC files, it asks you how you want to configure it when you instal it with omod

first it asks for nude or non nude version

then breast size

and i think one other thing

it keeps it more friendly than the usual way a kid would put it with manual install

ahh i see, i had no clue what he was talking about till it was cleared up.

Xau if im not on ask rayne for his omod of the HGEC files, it asks you how you want to configure it when you instal it with omod

first it asks for nude or non nude version

then breast size

and i think one other thing

it keeps it more friendly than the usual way a kid would put it with manual install

yup ill send her the file if she msn me :) or she can just dl it here HGEC

Hey guys i did allot of work on the female Na'vi race today and i got the stripes on the body and head as correct as they ever will be and i made it so the nose looks flat (take off the shine from it) for just an overall better looking race its not done yet though so if you want a copy of the beta just check my crazy haat file on my profile (keep in mind i haven't tested the newest dots again and they may not work but the stripes appeal to me allot more) have fun

Cheers,

* EDIT * THE CRAZY NAMES ARE SO THAT NOONE WILL DOWNLOAD IT and you need the newest uploaded file to play as well as the tail fix the description says it has a trojan but it actually dosen't

Hey guys i did allot of work on the female Na'vi race today and i got the stripes on the body and head as correct as they ever will be and i made it so the nose looks flat (take off the shine from it) for just an overall better looking race its not done yet though so if you want a copy of the beta just check my crazy haat file on my profile (keep in mind i haven't tested the newest dots again and they may not work but the stripes appeal to me allot more) have fun

Cheers,

Poke poke* :sweat: ..did u get all the dots to show?? with the Teeth merge file thingy aswell ?

yeah you need to install the teeth file also its just the merged file but im not sure about the dots yet i haven't tested it yet but i have classes tomorrow so im gonna go to bed here pretty quick

feel free to try it out though see what happens

yeah you need to install the teeth file also its just the merged file but im not sure about the dots yet i haven't tested it yet but i have classes tomorrow so im gonna go to bed here pretty quick

include the merged nif with ur race all the esp does is apply it to vanilla races (Teeth Merge mod)

no im using the default install local for the teeth so even if you just install it normally it will still work with my mod

yeah but it think its better imo to just include the merged .nif file for ur race in your folder structure then having a massive *U NEED THIS MOD TO GET THIS MOD TO WORK* list on the race page

dropping the Teeth merge .nif file in ur mod is best way and just say i used XXXX mod get it if u want other races to have it

( Teeth merge is a modder resource aka for people that know how to use the CS)

When u get the dots working if we ever do then we would need the merge teeth and that's what u should do if we use it :)

just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

but for me yeah i can do that but for others ....my way is soooo *Oblivion modding for dummies ezy* :D

p.s not a rant :sweat:

Hey guys I'm just posting here saying that I'm really good at making races and some of you may know me as Garrett i wont be posting allot here and Rayne will be posting most of the files onto Tes Nexus for me if you want to talk just go on the vent server and ask for my email or you can ask Rayne i wont be discussing anything on this forum.