Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

working on the dots tonight possibly a new massive release if i can get the face mesh to not look like it got ran over by a steam roller, after that I'm gonna start working on the new sky for Pandora possibly some equitable face paints, you never know all i know is I'm gonna be working like a machine in between my actual job.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert i need to talk to you go on Skype when you get home and also i have decided that the main female protagonist like Neytiri in the movie is going to me based off of the lovely Anna Kornikova i haven't decided who the main man in the tribe is going to be yet but ill keep you updated, if u have a suggestion please post it here.

I got some questions about this addon (I almost just found out about this ) can some who are making it pm me? so i can ask them it feels unnecessary to ask them here since ppl may have asked them alrdy

Ty :)

Ok ....Garret soooo ... yeah ..your idea is get a good base male face and female face for the race ?? :D

then the Npc's can be w/e later ... when we get the quest-line done etc

school soon on my own time in house in USA :D free YAY !!

game design stuff :D ughhg tired .....late ....

I did read the start of this topic like 10 pages or something (I know its 100 Pages but it will take at least a day for me to read all that xD ) and didnt find the answers. So ill ask them.

First one is about the new race Navi: Are u going to be able to play them? If so do i need to make a new single player char or is it going to be like the movie? (I saw something like "It wont be like the movie" so i feelt like i need to ask :)

Second one is about the place this addon "play out" or what its called: Is it going to be like shivering isles where u teleport into the world?

Third question is mostly a "fun question" that i didnt find the answer to: Are u going to make mounts like those on the movie with 6 legs ? and the bird/dragon mounts they have on the movie?

Im not that good at finding stuff thats mostly why i didnt see these question in the forum.

Ty :)

i decided i would switch to my actual profile =D

Hey Taggis, the race is playable at this time just search operation Pandora Navi race on the nexus site and you can download the current release for it right now, i will be releasing an update for it pretty quick though, I'm working today then going to a party tonight so i wont have much time to work on it until later,

as a team we have decided that a teleport has opened in tamriel and you go to pandora from there

there will be no flying mounts as the ingame physics prevents that but there will be horses in the game

feel free to post anymore questions that you may have

oh and all of you who don't know who anna is here is a picture of her:

http://www.topnews.in/files/anna-kournikova.jpg