Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

if someone can make the plants and animals i am pretty good with the CS i can make part of pandora

PLEASE DONT LET THIS MOD NOT GO UNDONE!

When ever Tpower gets back ( i have him in msn) ( he is sick) U 2 can work together

But yes i think we have one guy that can texture but we seem to be missing the Mesh guy

We waiting till the Races gets out then go actively looking for help

am just the overseer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's possible to make plants light sources at night it would bring pandora to life in oblivion

ive seen the movie 9 times in theatre's so if anyone has a question about it hit me up, also if you want we can include the navi language here and there

my specialty in the cs is plants/ decoration ect and sometimes exteriors. so if he wants to do the actual locations i can work the plants into a jungle like / pandora like atmosphere

EDIT:

i will be spending some time looking through the resources already in game and in mods on tesnexus for any plants that can be used for this mod

needed things so far

GLOWING PLANTS (only at night) i found a mushroom on tesnexus it doesnt glow but it looks like a step in the right direction i might contact this modder and request his/her assistance with this

Passable logs for climing up and down hometree as well as through the rest of the forest

modified akatosh mount for icran and toruk (toruk available at end of questline?)

---------------------------

also do we have a full storyline yet?

and what about canon npc charachters

if it's possible to make plants light sources at night it would bring pandora to life in oblivion

ive seen the movie 9 times in theatre's so if anyone has a question about it hit me up, also if you want we can include the navi language here and there

my specialty in the cs is plants/ decoration ect and sometimes exteriors. so if he wants to do the actual locations i can work the plants into a jungle like / pandora like atmosphere

EDIT:

i will be spending some time looking through the resources already in game and in mods on tesnexus for any plants that can be used for this mod

needed things so far

GLOWING PLANTS (only at night) i found a mushroom on tesnexus it doesnt glow but it looks like a step in the right direction i might contact this modder and request his/her assistance with this

Passable logs for climing up and down hometree as well as through the rest of the forest

modified akatosh mount for icran and toruk (toruk available at end of questline?)

---------------------------

also do we have a full storyline yet?

and what about canon npc charachters

there hasn't been anything store related yet made tpower no idea what he doing but he was working with the floating mountains

figure out glowing plants is a setup and maybe eventually get custom meshes for it and ideas for the home tree are always welcome just rummage around and see what u can come up with is the best idea

and about the akatosh mount yes we need to get the mesh changed and new textures

Edit

RGMage2 Status of the race ?

I am also curious to know the status of the race

The race is done. Look in the key words "Na Vi" (separate the Na and Vi) and look through a couple of pages. You'll find the race has been finished and uploaded, even though the tail is a little off.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28696

thats not the race if that what ur talking about

inless RGMage2has uploaded his and i wasnt informed

No, not released yet. I've still got a fair bit to do.

I spent yesterday and today modeling the four digit hands and feet for male and female. The female version still needs a little adjusting, but the male hands and feet look like they are finished. At the moment they need to be equipped by the player, however I will be looking into using a script to get around that.

I sent a PM to throttlekitty asking permission to redistribute the head mesh. If he is OK with that then I will start working on the final version of the nose. If he says no, then I will start working with the default head mesh.

I will be starting a work-in-progress thread on the Bethesda forums in the next few days. Not only to keep you guys informed, but also to make more people aware of the mod.

When the mod is nearing completion I will do a series of polls on the forums to see what people want for attributes and stats.

some new pictures showing the hands and feet. :) (the nose in these pics will not be used)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/RG...Navi/Navi17.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/RG...Navi/Navi14.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/RG...Navi/Navi19.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/RG...Navi/Navi18.jpg

i as doing some looking at mods today and i found a way for us to make it possible to climb the hallelujah mountains.

look up a mod called "theifs arsenal" and you will see they made arrows that drop vines and ropes

if we can replicate the effect without firing any arrows and just having them there then we have a means of getting up

Imo the hallelujah mountains will have to use custom meshes in order to look right, and as for the means for getting up the player could use the root system of the rock clusters, they are somehow linked together and that serves as a means of getting up.

My guesses are that battles in the hallelujah mountains have got to be the poo, watching your enemies fall from such height into the ocean to get eaten by fish after being slayn by the sword will make anyone happy.

yeah thats what im saying we retecture the ladders to look like vines and that makes them climbable we can have several rocks linked by long ropevines and small rocks and boom way to the thundering rocks AKA haleluja mountains