Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no word from rgmage on the race since the other day,

we have a map being worked on as far as locations go but nothing to decorate it since WE NEED CUSTOM PLANT MESHES!

rayne is getting me shots of pandora from avatar the game so i can begin basic landscaping

we have a testing area located on pandora where we are testing everything we have collaberated so far.

this includes

varius object to climb and jjump to

a massive hometree sized tree

and a few other goodies

and im trying to figure out how to import vnilla obliv's meshs into nifskope to edit them that way

and ill be releasing a team siggy for the members of the team

Probably a stupid question, but could you make the Na'vi a beast instead of a race, and somehow make it playable just like a race? I think that would fix the issue with all races sharing the same body type....I think.

there should be a vanilla bodies version of the race beacause many people like to use other armor in the game i don't want to be stuck wearing the same armor all the time! And i am not going to download body replacers just so i can use other armor with this race! Is this race going to be like the xenomorph race where armor is instanly equiped to the player as soon as you choose to be a na'vi?