Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tour of Test cell and Pandora by Rayne72

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Rayne, that's the old one.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't really see the entire video until I replied. :whistling: But still, the cell you see first is not the one we are using.

read the youtube viedo info and loook at the door one clearly says Pandora test :P i showed the test cells because of the mountain

i clearly put in the info bar

"Tour of Test cell and Pandora by Rayne72" :biggrin: but yes i was showing the "floating test mountains"

yeah i just made a ESP file for it,

called in sick to work today because i am sick so ill be working on this most of the day

l33 if you ever get bored of making those weapons could i put in a small request since the people who were working on that god forsaken tree of souls seem to have fallen off the face of the earth?