Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rayne and yes Kieran I've made a glow map so that first plant will glow in the dark which will look awesome :D

Secondly I've also made ingredients for the two...

1.) Helicordian Cup

2.) I still don't know the name of that plant

Things to improve on the...

Warbonett/Eyaye: Make the leaves like thin palm leaves and make more of them, and the stalk is not that thick and it is even all the way to the ground, but is curved.

Heliocoradian/Loreyu: It's a spiral, and it is quite thin and not that abrubtly curved. The Na'vi use it's leaves for weaving, so the ingredient could be heliocoradian/loreyu leaves. And with a slurping sound it retracts (almost violently) into a small tube on the ground when you either touch it or go too near it.

And sure, we don't have to use the vanilla bodies. It's just that I have this thing against HGEC, I think that it's for horny little thirteen year olds. We should have a female body mod that has quite small breasts, since the Na'vi aren't that stacked :P .

Your asking me to do something that would take ages and would probably be to many poly's... tell you what I'll have a go at it once i have some time at the moment i;m getting the warbonett leaves thinner which is a nightmare because I've already applied it's subsurf and there is no way to undo it