Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

anyone have a clue how to generate distant land?

and anyone know how to make a custom skybox for the sky

in the Cs go

World--> world testing-->update distanct LOD

thats my 2 cents if thats how am not sure :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr stupid double post

@xaulete

ANYWAY i like the loading screens :) yes you are on the right track now about the Mountains How Exctaly do u want to help Construction set? wise or ? do u have somthing in mind

sorry am just trying to understand :P

if am right you u put the loading screen in

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus\loading

as a DDS file should add it as a loading screen but would it pick it random ? and what about Specific loading screens ? that load when u go to a certain place hmmmm

To put them in the game you have to do some stuff with the CS anyway, so going ones for going into certain places will be no problem. So i could make some for say, the hometree, or the tree of souls or whatever that would be specifically related to them and would only show up through those doors.

With the mountains i was hoping to use the construction set. I have started making a little experiment one floating above bravil. so then I can show you the sample and you can decide wether or not I should do the real ones :)

To put them in the game you have to do some stuff with the CS anyway, so going ones for going into certain places will be no problem. So i could make some for say, the hometree, or the tree of souls or whatever that would be specifically related to them and would only show up through those doors.

With the mountains i was hoping to use the construction set. I have started making a little experiment one floating above bravil. so then I can show you the sample and you can decide wether or not I should do the real ones :)

well you would do the real ones when we said you the Pandora Esp of course :P

@everyone

basically the whole thing about the Tree and plants is the ability for the Na'vi to .. Not even touch the ground( in the mountain/cayon area's not so much in the plains .. they can jump clime swing thruogh the branches and what not ( there going to be no flying in this mod ..defeats the the reason and u cant do much flying in oblivion anyway may have a ikran anyway as a pet

We need a Direhorse :O and asorment of animals too but thats after we get the plants and the ..feel right :)

I doubt you'll get any custom creatures I'm almost capable of it same as I'm getting there with armor making, but still I highly doubt you'll get even 1 new creature because of the long boring work.

I doubt you'll get any custom creatures I'm almost capable of it same as I'm getting there with armor making, but still I highly doubt you'll get even 1 new creature because of the long boring work.

am pretty sure we will :)

i have Secrets you wont have to be making the meshes/textures :whistling: :biggrin: :

boring work ....ten years in the industries is an long time to just do boring work including when this someone has 3dmax

:P

hehehe :) tricks i say tricks

Evil grin

Haha, I'll be happy to see how in the world your going to pull this off ;)

magic

Hi. I`m a ex professional computer Game artist. I thought i`d just ask to see if your looking for somebody with these skills for your mod. i`m very accomplished with 3dsmax and photoshop, and have a working knowledge of Zbrush for normal maps. At the moment i haven`t done much with the oblivion engine or tools, but i`m a pretty good and i`m sure you`ll need alot of things built from scratch. let me know if i can be of help