Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, jo. if you want you can make a braid to that head mesh and that would solve the queue issue

and if the ears are part of the skeleton it gives us more freedom

at least we wouldent have to focus on making the ears fit with the skeleton

BTW, you have permission to use the bamboo.

bamboo ?

also, jo. if you want you can make a braid to that head mesh and that would solve the queue issue

and if the ears are part of the skeleton it gives us more freedom

at least we wouldent have to focus on making the ears fit with the skeleton

along as the ears can have a animation while attached sure

also me and joel have been talking differnt ways to make a unique body for the na'vi only but it would involve somthing like

a Scripted FAKE body mod Clothes that we make that always being worn :P then we make Armors or what not with the body we made and it would replace that u take them off then it would redo the scripted Fake Body (glove) ( naked male/female) outfit .o.O

if we get this to work and like it thats how it will be

tHuogh an HGEC and roberts version would be cool o.O but UGH to soon to tell :P

ewww fake armor

you cant add slots of armor meaning we would be stuck with whatever we come up with, i think the race should just be figured out so we can get it going

ewww fake armor

you cant add slots of armor meaning we would be stuck with whatever we come up with, i think the race should just be figured out so we can get it going

not sure u total understand

but they be stuck wearing what we make them thuogh ...

that doesnt stop anyone from ..removing the scripted clothes off ( na'vi naked male/female)

and doing Hgec ..only thing there be No TExture for hgec -_-

But am strongly leaning towards hgec

joel's idea was to ... like to get the player wear a certain clothes that would changed them into a trolll for example :P same thing we would do for the na'vi shape

But .. i think a Nice HGEC version could be the beast to many issues with are idea so what if it does look 100% na'vi ... thats all in the Glowing Dots ( nervous system) of the Na'vi the Hair ( WHICH ... i want to have the hair ANIMATED Like Growlfs Animated Hair for example that has No clipping becuase the hair seems Attached to the Skeleton mesh :D

HGEC is nice cause i think that everyone can get it, it has nude and no-nude version (mercy don't do nude na'vi nooo), and the size of the breast cupy (smaller) fits female na'vi tits (sorry i don't know any other word to say that) perfectly

And about the race: just little re-model for growlf's animated hairs and it will be full na'vi

One more: will there be tsa'heylu animation ?

The tsaheylu is a tricky question, but depending on how we make the qeue, it should be possible. But the only rideable creature we plan to have is the pa'li, so we only need one animation. (we won't have ikran, because flying everywhere would be cheating)

No cheating but a script for example: ikran can get exhausted after flying let's say 1 kilometer and then it has to rest for 10 minutes and only then you can call it

About tsa'heylu i know that it will be animation(i am not great but i know what you have to know about modding :P ) but linking hair model with pa'li model and synchronize animations of both will be hard

I don't know if that's legal but i have bought avatar soundtrack and if it can be used in mod?

No cheating but a script for example: ikran can get exhausted after flying let's say 1 kilometer and then it has to rest for 10 minutes and only then you can call it

About tsa'heylu i know that it will be animation(i am not great but i know what you have to know about modding :P ) but linking hair model with pa'li model and synchronize animations of both will be hard

I don't know if that's legal but i have bought avatar soundtrack and if it can be used in mod?

if an ikran gt tired ... there would be no ikran

and there is no point it flying in oblivion there is nothing we can do to even make it alittle worth while

plus if someone can fly over pandora its a waste of time for us making 100% collision tree's and glowing plants

so ikran may only be pets