Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should keep the cup size quite small.. otherwise all we'll get is a bunch of googly eyed 13 year old boys.

note .. the size is out of are control however

i Personally use HGEC B or C size cup ...if i remember o.O

am still leaning Towards HGEC ....EVERYONE usees it almost alot of pll do ..... if we make the race with that .. alot of other moders would probbly make more Na'vi orninated clothes ( of course we make are own to start with)

am just not keen in limiting people what they do on there Pc is there Thing... what i do on mine etc :P

Yeah i don't imagine neytiri with DD boobs waving like a sea when running (blah...) size small but visable :thumbsup:

Ah if anyone knows how to convert sketchup google models to nif i can provide 2 plants in sketch 2 AMP suits 3 versions of scorpion and a RDA orbital base (done after watching a film)

Yeah i don't imagine neytiri with DD boobs waving like a sea when running (blah...) size small but visable :thumbsup:

u guys do know if we use HGEC the boob size is not in are control right .......

well attest for the cothes/armors :P it is

Also i think we use Roberts Male Body replace too V5 ( with loincloth) :rolleyes:

U guys do know right a B size cup even would still look pretty big cause the Na'vi is Height is like 1.650 and a wait of 1.500 or something like that i forget the ratio atm :P have to look what i set my test as

No No No if we use HGEC in OMOD version with oblivion mod manager you can change even the size of

*censored*

and OUR boobs is then no problem

sry for double post: will there be a mod own music or you will use avatar soundtrack?