Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly .. do i have to provide pictures of my tabaxi with HGEC .. she looks perfectly fine to me :P

pm me if u care and ill send u link i ain't posting Nudity in the open like that

But Yes its very much possible we do it with HGEC and BAB as the second for female and Roberts Male V5

that should Cover the Majority of used body mods

@bob i tried the bouncing boobs thing it work however it doesnt work as u think ... there has to be Walk-forward backwards left right jump sneak roll fall ....etc Animations ... to make the Que React .. it just wont MOve by itself ... inless we figure someway to make it like those roots you see and when you hit them they move freely .....but all sorts of funny issue could happened if its free( if that's possible)

hmm ok so gravity doesnt effect it like i thaught...

ok so any other idea's?

we do it how bouncing boobs does it .... but it would have to be a different bone

Or .. we just get the Que ( mesh apart of head) attacked to the skealton back so it never clips ..wont move ......but wont clip either

we can also have Differnt Na'vi with different hair styles ...bu just having a differnt headmesh aka Na'vi race 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 that would very it up abit

and they can be different size's too and what not just an idea

well all of the navi in the movie are similar height and everything else just diferent cunture and way of life

IE ikran clan of the east

does the bounching Queue actualy move around when running?

well all of the navi in the movie are similar height and everything else just diferent cunture and way of life

IE ikran clan of the east

does the bounching Queue actualy move around when running?

if the Animation for FAST walking ...kf ....has the it bouncing then yes

Succes! :) finally i have got full version of 3ds max 2010 (let's say: a little bit legal) so i can finally try something! Someday i was a good mesher if i do something i'll say

PS. ermm.. why you're so curious about bouncing boobs?

a)it's so small that in movie it weren't bouncing at all

b)doing a na'vi with giant boobs will be embrassing (heresy: it's some form of laughing from avatar) and not even a little realistic

no we were trying to get the queu to move with the navi so that it was more realistic, the way they make the Better bouncing boobs meshes was figured to be possible to do that so we are explorign the technique to acheive it