Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... this seems really interesting. I have a suggestion... You know how you mentioned the Imperial troops come with advanced weapons? Considering you also want the Navi to have no magic, that could very well be the advanced weapons. Maybe adding base enchanted weapons to the imperial guard would spice it up, such as fire damage items to burn the poor Pandoran forests down :P. I will help if you want it but I'm not good at modding or anything but if you want advice, i can give it. Good luck.

+1 Supporter

(Added)

Also, I was thinking, like Jake Sully desides to become a Navi in the movie, you could have at the end of the storyline on Pandora a sort of "vampirism" base condition, making you a full Navi at the cost of your magic. Since the Imperials were fighting the Navi in the first place, you would be an enemy to the human races of Tamriel like full vampires are attacked by guards. Just a thought (again) :D.

I don't understand one : why imperials fights with na'vi?

Annd... I was finishing ideal high poly na'vi face model but it has been killed in unexpected disk format sorry maybe i'll do it again but not now a lot of hard work has wasted :(

I got the solution: When humans comed to pandora they discovered that in this part of planet where they landed atmosphere don't allow black powder to burn and it's too late for 6-years weapons rebuild and exchange so they constructed energy swords and bows that is their only chance to fight na'vi .

Nice? :P

First of all; the legion aren't the ones with advanced weapons, there is an other faction that has managed to get into Pandora, who has used the unobtanium to make superior armaments, and they fight both the na'vi and the legion.

Second; the imperials don't fight the na'vi, but they do block off any portals between Pandora and Cyrodiil, and imprison any na'vi that go through. In the end they work together to fight a common threat.

Third; we decided long ago that the na'vi won't have any magic, but will have several blessings that come with the race.

Fourth; we won't include avatars in the mod, after a long discussion including certain forms of mysticism and necromancy we decided that they would be near impossible to make, and it would just complicate the story and make it less original.

First of all; the legion aren't the ones with advanced weapons, there is an other faction that has managed to get into Pandora, who has used the unobtanium to make superior armaments, and they fight both the na'vi and the legion.

Second; the imperials don't fight the na'vi, but they do block off any portals between Pandora and Cyrodiil, and imprison any na'vi that go through. In the end they work together to fight a common threat.

Third; we decided long ago that the na'vi won't have any magic, but will have several blessings that come with the race.

Fourth; we won't include avatars in the mod, after a long discussion including certain forms of mysticism and necromancy we decided that they would be near impossible to make, and it would just complicate the story and make it less original.

poo Iaselar u stole the words from my brain ....lol yup thats how it is and Who this we arnt saying yet :)

about the race blessings am surprised u guys even remembered that yeah .. Scripted Spells is how its going to work ... it will still use spells in the game but the Scripted is for use reuse time delay ...etc .. each spell will have a cooldown and what not ( think about some of the powers in avatar the game thats the main idea and some of are own)

hmmm i may see what kinda spells midas magic has when i get the time and see if there anything cool in it ( effects) then ask the right pll to use :D

YAY 200 posts!

exactly, we arent gonns makethe exact movie in oblivion but we take the lore of pandora and the planet itself and have made it Tamriel lore friendly

meaning no avatars no magic

exactly, we aren't gonna make the exact movie in oblivion but we take the lore of Pandora and the planet itself and have made it Tamriel lore friendly

meaning no avatars no magic

yup i didn't want it to be 100% like the movie what fun is that it mean we had no brains!

its about creativity with the story i want Story that has not been played yet .thus its not like the movie

but putting both Pandora lore and Tam lore Together : P and telling are own story

that is well an Alternate universe :D

just like Terran vampire mod ... that they come into another Universive on the same planet for example ( the idea has been used as u can see )