Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

First of all; the legion aren't the ones with advanced weapons, there is an other faction that has managed to get into Pandora, who has used the unobtanium to make superior armaments, and they fight both the na'vi and the legion.

Second; the imperials don't fight the na'vi, but they do block off any portals between Pandora and Cyrodiil, and imprison any na'vi that go through. In the end they work together to fight a common threat.

Third; we decided long ago that the na'vi won't have any magic, but will have several blessings that come with the race.

Fourth; we won't include avatars in the mod, after a long discussion including certain forms of mysticism and necromancy we decided that they would be near impossible to make, and it would just complicate the story and make it less original.

This "other" faction on Pandora, are they humans or some new race you're making?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we cant give details to who they are but they are human

when we get to final stages we may anounce the secrets of the mod but for now just trust that we think everyone will enhoy the storyline

we cant give details to who they are but they are human

when we get to final stages we may anounce the secrets of the mod but for now just trust that we think everyone will enhoy the storyline

Ok, How close are you guys to finishing? Could you give a percent or so, I'm really eager :P.

Add a few zeros to that :D

Not for awhile

The land is made it just needs to get rainforsted ed ( which the plants and stuff like that are getting made)

then the land gets all the plants and stuff .

and thats STage 1 ....which is the longest stage

STage 2 is

The race ( Na'vi) then when thats done

The Quest scripting

so more like .Aplha right not ... not even a Beta

We have all our ideas ...thoughts story etc done its just getting them into some now thats pretty much it

Okay guys, I will be honest. I dont know how to skin. I am just really talented with photoshop. I can make some VERY beautiful avatar manipulations and I would love the chance to be able to get my skill into this process. So I said I would skin. I do have a 3D painting program that I could use to make some great stuff. But i dont know if it would import you guys' files?

Okay guys, I will be honest. I dont know how to skin. I am just really talented with photoshop. I can make some VERY beautiful avatar manipulations and I would love the chance to be able to get my skill into this process. So I said I would skin. I do have a 3D painting program that I could use to make some great stuff. But i dont know if it would import you guys' files?

we have this covered thanks for the offer anyway .. we will need voice actors down the road thuogh